Membership to Marathon Club Ireland is now open.
Membership to Marathon Club Ireland is 25 euro per year.
After you fill in the form and pay the membership fee, you will be contacted to provide a spreadsheet containing "Number", "Marathon Name", "Date", "Finish Time" and "Race Number". Once your membership has been accepted you will be informed by email and will become a full member.
You can download the membership application form here
Benefits of joining:
- Being part of a new exciting Irish club.
- Sharing marathon experiences throughout Ireland and abroad.
- Sharing knowledge and tips on travel.
- Authorised to wear official Club Gear "Marathon Club Ireland" if under 100 marathons and "100 Marathon Club Ireland" if over.
- Reductions on entry fee to some races. Details on these incentives will be released on the member's email newsletter throughout the year.
- Participation in club organised events - Marathon Club Ireland Championships etc.
Welcome to the 100 Marathon Club Ireland website.
Running a marathon is an amazing achievement. The 100 Marathon Club Ireland was formed to encourage all aspects of marathon running in Ireland, from participation to organisation. We are a group of like minded individuals who complete 26.2 mile races for fun, for a sense of achievement and mostly in a quest to complete 100 marathons, or more.
You can join the club on completion of just one marathon. A Bronze Medal is presented on completion of 25 marathons, Silver for 50, and the prestigious Gold Medal will be presented to any member who completes their 100th marathon.
Influenced by the highly respected 100 Marathon Club UK, the club was formed in November 2010.
If you would like to apply to join the club download Membership Form Above.
For those who are already members and need to renew their membership please download above membership form also which will help us keep up to date on any changes to emails, phones numbers etc....
The results of the EAMS Solar Eclipse Marathon, Knockagh, 20th of March 2015.
The results for MCI race in Killeigh have been added to results.
A new page has been added above which will be updated with East Antrim Marathons results. It includes a short history of EAM.
Lilliput Results have been added.
Following the club AGM rule 11.2 has changed from 5 starters and 3 finishers to 10 starters and 5 finishers.
Below is the link for MCI Marathons this year.